YouTube videos of semi truck driving

POretty fun..thirteen speed roadrangers, ten speed, even twin sticks.
On the entry for one of these, a guy named "castirondude" commented
he'd had a 10 speed RoadRanger (with "5 speeds and hi/lo" he said for
the ones not in the known), then a triplex and a two speed rear!

You do the math.

I've posted some comments on (and am registered to) YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com

Here's on called "Shifting a Mack B Model".

Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-aDqAWkZHQ&feature=related

  • Re: 9CWL July 8th 2006
    ... Pibgorn has taken months of strips to get us thru a single night. ... I'm hoping it speeds up now with the official entry of our deus ex ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • RE: Slide speeds
    ... fast" annd then right click the entry in the custom animation pane> Timing ... I need to increase the preset speeds for exiting or entering slide contents. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Hot-lanta
    ... Roush withdrew his entry. ... One less rookie to worry about at those ... speeds. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)