Re: Rocky got run over by a Freightliner

"CCBlack" <ccblack120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
- A twist to lyrics of a well know Christmas song -

Rocky got run over by a Freightliner,
Walking home from the truck stop dog wash Christmas Eve,
You can say there's no such thing as Santa,
But as for us in MTT, we believe.

He'd been drinking too much Colt 45,
And they begged him to go,
Plus he'd forgotten his new Internet phone,
And he staggered out into the snow.

When we found him Christmas morning,
At the scene of the attack,
He had tire tracks on his forehead,
And incriminating grease marks on his back.

(chorus)

Now we're all so proud in MTT,
We've been taking this so well,
See us in there watching football,
Drinking' beer and playing cards with cousin Mel.

Christmas is great without Rocky,
All in the MTT family are dressed in black,
And we just can't help but wonder,
Should we open up his post or send them back?
(SEND THEM BACK!)

(chorus)

Now the goose is at the buffet,
And the pudding made of fig, (ahh)
And the blue and silver candles
That would just have matched the color of the truck reported in the
attack.

I've warned all my friends and neighbors,
"Better watch out for yourselves",
They should never give a license
To a man who drives a freight-shaker instead of a Peterbilt.

(chorus)

(SING IT MTT !)

(chorus)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!