Re: Keep the flowing Tim and Tony

On Nov 18, 11:20 pm, Rocky <wook...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
because all your shit does is keeps the noise level extremely high and
makes Trolls that fed you your Sucker Bait very happy.

And you are the perfect poster...always posting on topic like this
informative thread you started.

  • Re: got popped for speeding
    ... with no med card is a death wish. ... posting with my name and e-mail address. ... Newsgroup Hijacking is what you and your fellow trolls did after you ... As long as you and your fellow Trolls keep using "High End Harassment" ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: got popped for speeding
    ... with no med card is a death wish. ... Newsgroup Hijacking is what you and your fellow trolls did after you ... As long as you and your fellow Trolls keep using "High End Harassment" ... How EXACTLY would I "stop" anyone else from posting anything you don't like? ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: IGN Australia feels the Playstation 3 won 2008 as far as exclusives are concerned
    ... How can there be fault with their OPINION? ... you and 98% of the people posting here so I didn't miss a damned thing. ... I have seen much better trolls than Blig and ... insults, typical troll behavior. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: I have set up a new forum, all but expat are welcome!
    ... They asked me to "go away" so the trolls would leave, then sneak back with a new persona to fool them. ... :-) I already told you several times that they asked me to "go away" so the trolls would leave, then sneak back with a new persona to fool them. ... I was asked at one point if maybe I would stop posting here, ... However I agree with the limitations put on everyone at TFA. ...
    (rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc)
  • Re: [SRQ]
    ... possible for the trolls to make you stop. ... Do you insist on stopping them from posting ... on the screens of other people's computers? ... I doubt that we have enough signal in SRQ to do this - but more than happy to be proved wrong. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)