Re: Internet Trolls kill 13-year-old.

Rocky <wookiee@xxxxxxx> wrote in
news:3822eeab-c0d3-4472-a262-a683d5a2ed8b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Charlie, your unhealthy issues with richard still show.

Oh? I suppose that your unhealthy issues with Beverly Rusk and everyone
else who rebuffs your "body language", along with the time you spend
maintaining a half-dozen websites to document words ever written by others
that you find insulting, shines nothing but opaque rays of sunshine on you?

I'm sorry, but that's the most pathetic thing to date you have ever
written. You ought to apply for a job as a Hollywood writer. I'm sure you
couldn't do any worse than those that are on the picket line at the moment.

Geez...

~Tony~
--
http//truckerscorner.forumlands.com/