Re: HOS extended in ND for fuel haulers
- From: "Lead Driver" <surfing_trucker1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:40:39 -0500
"Night Rogue" <spam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Rocky" <wookiee@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is this true that because of a diesel shortage the state of North
Becausehas extended the HOS for fuel haulers? IMHO that's is really stupid.
harderof poor planning the state is going to push the petroleum drivers
takewhen they should be operating in the safest way possible. It doesn't
puttingthat long to load or unload so we're talking about driving time and
more fatigue on a driver when other methods can be used. Anyone up in
that knows about this???
FYI I have a printed copy of the "Executive Order" from ND and SD.
Rumor has it that even Iowa has one but I wouldn't want a copy of that
BTW I mentioned earlier that the drivers would probably just sleep in
line and I was right as usual.
Rocky - aka Mr. Pissypants
"I understand now. You have to post off topic false remarks so someone
will play wiith you."
Are we gonna go through this again?
- Prev by Date: Re: Now a brand-new flamewar
- Next by Date: Re: HOS extended in ND for fuel haulers
- Previous by thread: Re: HOS extended in ND for fuel haulers
- Next by thread: Re: HOS extended in ND for fuel haulers