Re: Looking for advice about going into trucking
- From: "tscottme" <blahblah@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:28:45 -0600
You are starting down the same old "all trucking companies are alike so I'll
just go with the one everybody is warning me against."
You have to stop just skimming the trucking ads and looking for web sites.
You would be better served to look in your phone book under trucking
companies. Call them and see if any hire students with a new CDL, and which
CDL school they might recognize. Then talk to drivers from that company and
see how their current drivers like the company.
If you assume all trucking companies are alike and then make a rash
decision, I promise you will regret it for a long time. How would you like
to have almost no experience, a bad recomendation from the only trucking
experience you have, and try to find a good job.
First you find the company to work for AND then you decide how to get the
"If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time,
the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists;
one does not bargain with terrorists;
one kills terrorists."
-- Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Prev by Date: Re: $3.20 for fuel today in Shreveport ... Whew !
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for advice about going into trucking
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for advice about going into trucking
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for advice about going into trucking