Re: Rape and employment
- From: "ctops.legal" <ctops.legal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:40:28 -0700
On Jul 23, 12:48 pm, richard <lordoftheb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 20, 10:44 am, "todrive" <s...@xxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone tell me if a 30 year old Rape conviction will prevent me from finding a job
Probably not by itself and the age of the conviction. But insurance
companies may have some reservations.
If you should happen to become a trucker, be warned that it would be
best that if you kept your mouth shut about the conviction as you
could wind up the subject of an old fashioned blanket party.
How old were you at the time? 12?
Dude, find another career.
If you already have started the school go ahead and get your CDL , it might work out, most of the time there are alot of owner Opts. that will hire ya .
- Prev by Date: Re: Buckeye Scales!
- Next by Date: Re: Your falling for his tricks.
- Previous by thread: Re: Rape and employment
- Next by thread: Re: Rape and employment