Flames out the exhaust stacks?

I was watching a show on Speed TV where some truckers decided to help
out a man and wife team who were living in their truck by doing a
makeover on the battered tractor.

The thruckers were going to roll in and park without making a lot of
noise, but then one trucker made his exhaust stacks belch black smoke
and flames.

What did he do to make the unburned diesel catch on fire?

  • Re: Loomer
    ... and I love sitting outside on the back porch and watching the ... You were telling me that I could wear a mask. ... Oddly, I am not living where you are, so the only ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Are you supposed to tip a truck driver, Take 2
    ... I've read all the responses to your billet-doux. ... Has this person ever 'worked for a living - ... WILL pay for 'truck shipment'. ... second case, the Bandsaw, the driver lowered the pallet to the street. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Carpentry work just two weeks ago
    ... How are things going Robert? ... They are now both in an assisted living home. ... watching them is like watching sand slip through an hour glass. ... Perhaps ask your sister to do the same for your mom ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: John Lennon died on this date in 1980
    ... I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. ... I think I was watching that game. ... Living in Denver. ... Alarm was set for NPR radio news; ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Somebody get the defintion of Troll - Topper needs it, so does Brian Smith
    ... > I drive a truck for a living, since there are a lot of those here. ... > Dave Ruff, the one that started a bunch of false names ... Topper crys because I changed my name from ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)