Re: Ok Ed you answer the CDL question for Dave Ruff then.
- From: "Monte" <montag235@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Apr 2007 20:53:26 -0700
Since you will not ask Dave Ruff for me, let me ask you.
Do I hold a CDL?
No. If you did you could have posted it, or met one of the real
drivers at a truckstop near you or them. Instead you chose to play
games. So, you don't.
If you actually do (which I don't believe) offer to meet one of the
real drivers and show it to them. Public place, so you don't have to
worry about getting your nose broken again.
And I didn't follow your manipulative posting rule. You gonna cry?
Some characteristics of a stalker: (http://www.newbeginningsnh.org/
Stalkers are, among other things, narcissistic (like having to be the
center of attention on a newsgroup?), obsessive and compulsive (like
combing Google for each and every post made by Dave R?), manipulative
(like making bizarre "rules" how posts should be made?), unable to
take responsibility for own actions and feelings (like everything on
mtt is Dave R's fault and not Roger's?), views self as a victim of
society, family, and others (like Roger seeing himself as a victim of
Big Bad Bev, and the judge, and Dave R?) and the list goes on!
Except for #18: May be above average intelligence. That one doesn't
fit, but the "may be" explains it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ed Propes still sucks up to Dave Ruff
- Next by Date: Re: "Driving drunk had been normal back in Mexico, he said"
- Previous by thread: Ok Ed you answer the CDL question for Dave Ruff then.
- Next by thread: Monte, you made even more false assumptions