- From: "Jane Doe" <atchafalaya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Feb 2007 20:00:12 -0800
On Feb 4, 8:51 pm, "realitytrucker" <timp1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thought I'd let the regulars know thatAmycalled me tonight. She and
her kids are doing ok. She's in Lafeyette right now in a shelter.
She's there to take care of some legal business regarding her
troubles and will be moving on to greener pastures soon before Ron
gets out of jail.. She's doing as well as can be expected under the
circumstances and wanted me to let everyone know she's ok.
Here I am. We were relocated hours before he was let out of jail. We
hate it "here". But we'll get through it for now. Anything is better
than "there". Thanks for everything ya'll have done. :)
- From: realitytrucker
- Prev by Date: Re: Question about Hazmat Endorsement and Convicted Felon
- Next by Date: Crash victim's family fights for changes
- Previous by thread: Re: Amy
- Next by thread: Commercials Truckers There is a new service for your use as well as drive for.