2007/01/11: Unsecured Load Kills Truck Driver on I-65
- From: Texas Rattlesnake <crotalus-horridus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:49:25 -0600
Full text: http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5925929&nav=0Ra7
Unsecured Load Kills Truck Driver on I-65
Jan 11, 2007 01:19 PM
State police say the driver was heading northbound when the semi
stopped abrubtly in traffic. The semi was carrying a load of steel
pipes which had shifted forward. The heavy pipes broke a barrier wall
at the front portion of the trailer and from that point pushed into
the back of the semi tractor. The load came to rest inside the cab
which caused the fatal injuries to the driver.
- Prev by Date: Truck driver had right of way, car u-turns in front of him...
- Next by Date: Re: New to Trucking
- Previous by thread: Truck driver had right of way, car u-turns in front of him...
- Next by thread: Ignorance