Re: XM or Sirrus

NPR demonstrates all the independent thought of a Communist Party Congress.
They race each other to demonstrate who can toe the party line with the most
enthusiasm. Even when they ostensibly discuss a topic and try to present
both sides of a story, that just means they have on an uber-lib partisan and
an uber-lib reporter telling you what the conservatives have said about the
topic. Hardly more than 10% of the time will they present a fair lib v.
conservative discussion.
--

Scott

Democrats: "We give more aid and comfort to the enemy before 9 a.m. than
most people give all day."