Re: MOTHER'S DAY

"Joyce" <JoyceInGates@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9730-4460E547-1610@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to let you know it's that time agian.

to remember your mother.....

Joyce

I remember everyday. But it's a sad day now. Everyone Please appreciate your
Mother to the fullest while you can.

  • Re: very sad... good vibes needed
    ... That is so sad, but if she can she has to undersand that she did nothing ... physicians because breathign problems she was having as a baby. ... this mother everything was okay is outrageous. ... went to the 20th percentile in 6 months and her pediatrician ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Prayers Please
    ... Maureen, I know what it like to lose one's mother, and to see someone ... you love give up the fight is beyond sad. ... I'm praying for you, your ... she heard the word cancer and stopped living ever since. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: W. Wall bar mitzva for Rahm Emanuels son?
    ...  He is sad that she doesn't have the choice. ... Because, talent, brains, creativity, motivation are not the exclusive ... for you is that you think a woman's having a career is far superior to ... that being a full time wife and mother is far inferior ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Good lad
    ... a mother in her early twenties. ... The mother has almost-certainly-terminal cancer of some form, ... the father will be without his wife and will have to bring up his ... However, it's not going to make _me_ sad, because I don't know them. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Birthday.
    ... I loved that dog. ... She's so sad. ... My girlfriend was expecting the mother to ... die sometime soon, but she never thought that Sassy would die. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)