Dave S. Take a look at this one
- From: "gashauler" <swordfish2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:54:18 -0500
I thought you might take a look and tell me what you think. Or anyone else.
Now that they have a medication that does not require injections I wonder if
they will change their hiring practices? We had a driver that was a diabetic
and I remember the company doctor telling me that if he did not need
injections it was ok for him to drive. But if he got to the point that he
needed them he would be let go. He never did and retired.
I know that the Seatlle Terminal that is in question does not leave the
state. But the company is not denying that and taking the postion that the
product is interstate. I found it interesting and just wonder what anyone's
How about you Amy? What does Ron think about this?
- Prev by Date: Are Our Political Leaders Really as Mad as We Suspect?
- Next by Date: Re: Tim failed as a musician
- Previous by thread: Are Our Political Leaders Really as Mad as We Suspect?
- Next by thread: Re: Dave S. Take a look at this one