Re: Stupid question

RoadRunner wrote in message ...
>I guess I should have been more specific ... I was wondering about the
>"$86,000" part, and NO I'm not going to work for Swift. Hell, I'm
>completely satisfied where I'm at. I was just curious how Swift can make
>such a statement. I've been driving long enough to know that the only way
>I'd ever be caught in a Swift truck is if Tracy Lords was in it and invited
>me in for a piece. Like THAT'S ever gonna happen.
>
>Shawn

I've seen one driver for Swift that was paid pretty well. He had a few years
experience before he started with Swift, so that might have explained part
of that. Plus a lot of his driving was drop and hook, so he didn't spend a
lot of time waiting.

But to get to $86,000. Maybe they are talking about how much an experienced
"Team" would make. But then again, I've known recruiters to lie.

Have a good one Shawn.

  • Supid Question
    ... I was looking at our local job board, and I saw an ad from Swift that said ... Shawn ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Stupid question
    ... "$86,000" part, and NO I'm not going to work for Swift. ... Hell, I'm ... Shawn ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: [SLE] Interesting
    ... Swift, Charles Dickens or Douglas Adams. ... And they were paid to fill up pages and pages getting their ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Swift Transportation NOT CLEARED in commercial drivers license...
    ... I know someone that is happy working for Swift but he had plenty of ... experience is paid a bit more than the newbies and doesn't have to work as ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Stupid question
    ... It may be possible as a driver trainer?? ... > RoadRunner wrote in message ... ... I was just curious how Swift can make ... > I've seen one driver for Swift that was paid pretty well. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)