Re: Second Call for discussion for an official FAQ for mtt
- From: "The Baron" <wookiee@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:45:11 -0600
"topper" <topper4125@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Anyone with questions, comments, suggestions, please feel free to reply in
> this newsgroup or send email to the address found in section [Q009]
< Bias rules removed for brevity >
> [Q009] How to contact the FAQ Author
> You can contact the author of the FAQ by sending an email to
Since there have never been any legitimate threads about "washing trucks"
and Barry (below) knows he just trying to start a flame war, there should be
a rule to prevent anything at all from being said about "washing trucks."
I know it sounds stupid, but if you can think of a better way to stop the
crap that Barry, in his post below, has helped fill this NG with, then
----- Original Message -----
From: "Troublemaker" <surfing_trucker@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: To Barry and Happy 2006
<snipped for brevity>
> You've been told how to make it stop, yet you persist. Make 2006 the year
> you pull your head out of your ass, and take a good look at who, and what,
> you really are. Maybe it'll be the year you really get a an honest truck
> driving job, instead of just washing them.
CC: topper and Barry
- Prev by Date: Re: To Spinning Barry Happy 2006
- Next by Date: PROOF BARRY SPINS!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Second Call for discussion for an official FAQ for mtt
- Next by thread: Re: Second Call for discussion for an official FAQ for mtt