Re: Government Grants for Employers Available

I saw a truck on the side of the highway the other day. I noticed that it
> had dropped a drive shaft and it had to be going highway speed when it
> happened. So it looks like it can happen anywhere.

That could have been just a failing U-joint, not the driver.

  • Re: Nerve Wracking Day
    ... We spent today on and off the highway, taking our truck to the dealership for some warranty work. ... On the way home late this afternoon still on the main highway, we see flashing lights: another big rig in the ditch. ... I'll be helping with the Christmas Bird Count between Christmas and New Year's and the club is very hopeful that I can be of great assistance with anything to do with birds. ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Nerve Wracking Day
    ... We spent today on and off the highway, taking our truck to the dealership ... I'll be helping with the Christmas Bird ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Nerve Wracking Day
    ... > We spent today on and off the highway, taking our truck to the dealership ... > looked like the mirror on the passenger side of his truck was finished... ... > tube bird feeder! ... I'll be helping with the Christmas ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Nerve Wracking Day
    ... > We spent today on and off the highway, taking our truck to the dealership ... > looked like the mirror on the passenger side of his truck was finished... ... > tube bird feeder! ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Is AV software necessary?
    ... creditcard or personal info. AV will help prevent trojans that are used by ... Their help site is great. ... >> highway the other day. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)