Headlights "ON" when raining four inch wheelers!!!

BE forewarned you numb-skull four inch wheelers who all , or most of you in
those "SILVER GREY" cars that forget to turn your headlights "ON" when its
raining ...You blend in soooooo well with the spray comming off the rear
wheels of "OUR TRAILER TIRES" ...Its a well known fact that a "MONKEY" can
be taught to flip a switch!!! OR maybe , the car-makers will (someday) take
my idea into consideration "How about a smart chip installed into the cars
brain mod. that when the wipers come on, so do the headlights...!!! Nine
years ago I submitted this idea to GM,FORD & CHRYSLER. NO response was
given.I dont want money for the idea , I just dont want to squash
nobody.....!!!! MY opinion,my view,my concince.

  • Re: [PHP] Passing vars w/refresh w/register globals off?
    ... Dont know why you want to, ... This wasy all you need is pass the ID within the browser. ... > switch for routing to desired pages according to form input data. ... I'm thinking the old script would be php3 and the new ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: fliptronics flippers- i prefer non fliptronics!
    ... geez, thats odd i thought they all use optos, so i dont know what you ... the *same* loaded 50V supply therefore the flippers HAVE to be weaker ... switch contact activation. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Toward a Forth thats easier to learn
    ... They actually think theres a market for an obtused ANS Forth! ... It dont do nothing! ... We all know how to create the best Primatives and META a Forth ... Any app can switch at will, ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Detecting incorrect CD error
    ... I have a lot of games on my machene that I play often and dont like having ... to constantly switch the CD's each time I play them, ...
  • Re: Magnum Deltaforce
    ... yep thats my bet ...the mic, probably the slider switch inside. ... crack the mic open, you will see the push switch activated by the thumb bar, ... I dont have one and i know it was quiet on FM but when tested on SSB/AM it ...
    (uk.rec.radio.cb)