Re: In Regards to Swift Slamming

"TurboTrucker" <alprova(NS)@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Xns96F99A1B2F6E8alprovacomcastnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Where is all the stuff that makes Swift look like the dream job you claim
> it is? Can you point to ONE example of a person that will state the same
> things you maintain? That's not a hard quest to fulfill...or is it?

If he wants to pay me several thousand dollars in advance, I will state for
the record what he maintains.

  • Re: Good Starting Company?
    ... I drove for Swift for about 3 years. ... or make weekend runs and get $100 per run extra pay. ... I had already met another over the road driver named Linda. ... Regards Uncle Elmer ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: flatbedding for Swift
    ... Swift would not be my frist choice, but there are things your son can do, ... Aide the pay increases dramatically. ... contract and has to pay there drivers the same rate that the shipper pays ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: In Regards to Swift Slamming
    ... >> Much of what I did have referenced to in that department went poof ... >> with a hard drive crash 3 years ago. ... who is looking to hang Swift for a damn thing. ... Where is all the stuff that makes Swift look like the dream job you claim ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Good Starting Company?
    ... Schneider seems ok but they dont pay you for training and I ... to Werner and lasted about 4 weeks each. ... > One word "SWIFT" ... > miles to home, or make weekend runs and get $100 per run extra pay. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: In Regards to Swift Slamming
    ... would hear as I inform you that Swift is doing just that. ... the first six months they only pay $.26/mile. ... drivers are now getting better trucks. ... Those crazy enough to try leasing a truck are now able to get in a 2006 ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)