Re: Hillary the next president?

On 6 Oct 2005 22:54:18 -0700, "Linda BWAS" <linda_bwas@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>It seems that the presidency of G. W. Bush is begining to fail. The
>women of this country have had enough!
>
>I think the next president of the USA will be Hillary Clinton and she
>will give back to women what rightfully belongs to them, the whole
>planet, which was created by the Great Mother Goddess, Gaia, to be
>ruled by women.
>

> All over the world, women will become presidents, prime ministers and
>Queens. Men will be banned from authority, science and advanced
>education.

It's a wonder they'll find a cure for anything now. Where would that
leave someone like Jonas Salk?

>And then, the world will finally be at peace. Women ruling all the
>countries of this planet, while men have to work as servants.
>

>This will happen, because the Great Mother Goddess said so.

And the whole time I thought George Bush was behind Hillary's
ascendancy to the White House. Lately, he's just been bungling
everything from left to right. Maybe he's Hillary's servant.

>Linda BWAS

  • Re: God, I cant stand Hillary...
    ... Obama is a novice compared to Bush. ... governor of Texas, which, like the Presidency, is an executive office. ... Dynastic politics are a blight ... assessment -- 90% of the country knows it's bunk. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: God, I cant stand Hillary...
    ... Obama is a novice compared to Bush. ... governor of Texas, which, like the Presidency, is an executive office. ... assessment -- 90% of the country knows it's bunk. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Hitlers Generals Turned On Him Too
    ... critics of Bush have, correctly, waited until they were out of ... The Bush regime violates it ... surest route for a Hillary Clinton Presidency. ... bent on revenge will be for this country. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: nbc Are white guys gonna vote for Hillary? nbc
    ... Do you think it made no difference to the fate of this country that Bush won, ... If people think there's no discernible difference between the Bush presidency and the Clinton presidency, then they should sit this election out. ... The Democrats have been a letdown since they gained some power last election, but is what's happened over the last 10 months enough to cause people not to vote? ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Now this is funny
    ... for Bush, but his Presidency, especially this term, is a joke. ... jobs number this birth/death model is raised higher. ... This country, fiscally, no longer controls it's own desitny. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)