Re: OT- Oil from rock
- From: "gashauler" <swordfish2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:03:39 -0400
"Roger Shoaf" <shoaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Easy, you are getting screwed. Most of that screwing is due to
> taxation, the second factor is that oil is a fungible comodity and when
> supply drops and the demand stays constant prices will go way up.
Do you have any idea way it's that way?
- Prev by Date: Re: Here we go again.....
- Next by Date: Re: Tragedy on top of tragedy / Bus fire kills 24
- Previous by thread: Re: OT- Oil from rock
- Next by thread: Re: OT- Oil from rock