Satellite photos of hurricane damage

Okay, all appears to be working now?

Tried sending this once already but it never showed on my server, so.......

http://ngs.woc.noaa.gov/katrina/KATRINA0000.HTM

Click in the box for the area you want to view... opens another screen... click for area again. Really up close satellite views, I could see the damage to my brothers home on it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=New+Orleans&t=e

Tom

  • Re: Testing 1..3..2..4..
    ... opens another screen... ... Really up close satellite views, I could see the damage to my brothers home on it. ... On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Satellite photos of hurricane damage
    ... opens another screen... ... Really up close satellite views, I could see the damage to my brothers home on it. ... Tom ... In 1896 50% of all registered cars were wrecked in ONE day, There were no truck accidents reported anywhere. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)