Re: Moving back to NYC

Im not sure about the laws of a little penske truck and I cant
remember tolls on I-70 until you get to Pa but if you are runniing to ny
ny then I would take I71 in Ohio to I-76 thru Akron Ohio and that will
turn into I-80 across Pa wich is free till you get to the edge of the
landfill (gwb) George Washington Bridge. Good Luck to you

HAVE A DAY ! ! ! ! ! !

  • Re: Moving back to NYC
    ... > Im not sure about the laws of a little penske truck and I cant ... > remember tolls on I-70 until you get to Pa but if you are runniing to ny ... > ny then I would take I71 in Ohio to I-76 thru Akron Ohio and that will ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Moving back to NYC
    ... > Im not sure about the laws of a little penske truck and I cant ... > remember tolls on I-70 until you get to Pa but if you are runniing to ny ... > ny then I would take I71 in Ohio to I-76 thru Akron Ohio and that will ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Moving back to NYC
    ... >> Im not sure about the laws of a little penske truck and I cant ... >> remember tolls on I-70 until you get to Pa but if you are ... >> Akron Ohio and that will turn into I-80 across Pa wich is free ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)