Re: Diesal vs. Gasoline Hybrids?
- From: "Joe" <hifubar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:47:51 GMT
I did not expect them to all be in agreement, but I was hoping for a
dialog without rancor. Yes, I could have "looked it up" I would like to
believe that trucking can be a professional profession, and that has to
happen in this newsgroup as well as out on the road. For what I mean about
on the road professional, please see my topic to be posted called "The
> It amazes me that in a group this large you expect people to agree
> with each other. A lot of us have been here for years. Some get
> along, some will argue with each other over the color of the moon.
> Your question is one that is bound to get more than one answer and
> some answers that are not "simple".
> Get over it.
> Freedom is never free....
- Prev by Date: Re: Annoying drivers.
- Next by Date: The wedding trip
- Previous by thread: Re: Diesal vs. Gasoline Hybrids?
- Next by thread: Re: Diesal vs. Gasoline Hybrids?