Re: Getting Lost to the Extreme

"Elmer" <elmercat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

There?s getting lost, there?s being stubborn about stopping to ask for
directions, and then there?s this story that absolutely takes the
cake!

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110607/APN/1106070648?tc=ar

I think it's really sweet when old married couples do things together. Even
it's getting senile.

--

Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
Paul mailto:pderocco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Getting Lost to the Extreme
    ... directions, and then there’s this story that absolutely takes the ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Delorme SA2006 vs MS Streets and Trips 2006
    ... I also have this "thing" about getting lost that sends my nerves ... > driveway without any directions at all from him. ... but a road map doesn't seem to be the same. ... We made radio contact miles ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: O.T.Bushs Intellect
    ... Believe it or not, I once lost my way, and when I stopped at a place ... for directions, I happened upon a religious ceremony taking place. ... and a pair of work pants with a penny ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: VERY OT Cake baking question
    ... I make mine from scratch and it comes out great. ... Enjoy your cake! ... directions seem to be quite similar for both cakes. ... could this "gentleness" contain some kind of oily substance ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Need to identify electrcal device manufacturer...
    ... I lost the directions for programming it. ... I'm sure I can find the directions on the mfgr.'s web site. ... he wall bax (its ganged in one of those Looong 4 gang wall boxes, ...
    (alt.home.repair)