Re: Sarah Palin's bus tour a hazard to motorists

"Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <lfsheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need a reality check.

My perception over the years is that the farther north and east you go,
the more extreme the leftist positions are likely to be (yes I know and
can name exceptions, but the general summary is left-to-extreme-left).

There's no "extreme left" to speak of in this country. Both major parties
are right wing, the Dems slightly less so than the Repubs. Both parties are
authoritarian. I hope a true left wing libertarian party emerges soon,
because that's the way the majority of the youth under age 40 believe.

.