Re: Sarah Palin's bus tour a hazard to motorists

"Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <lfsheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need a reality check.

My perception over the years is that the farther north and east you go,
the more extreme the leftist positions are likely to be (yes I know and
can name exceptions, but the general summary is left-to-extreme-left).

There's no "extreme left" to speak of in this country. Both major parties
are right wing, the Dems slightly less so than the Repubs. Both parties are
authoritarian. I hope a true left wing libertarian party emerges soon,
because that's the way the majority of the youth under age 40 believe.

  • Re: Sarah Palins bus tour a hazard to motorists
    ... My perception over the years is that the farther north and east you go, ... the more extreme the leftist positions are likely to be (yes I know and ... I hope a true left wing libertarian party emerges soon, ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Sarah Palins bus tour a hazard to motorists
    ... My perception over the years is that the farther north and east you go, the more extreme the leftist positions are likely to be. ... Why is there only one report, and that from a generally disreputable source? ...
    (misc.transport.road)