Re: Get ready for the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge
- From: Nathan Perry <nperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:18:49 -0600
In article <iyT7p.119$ro.53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Rich Piehl <rpiehl5REMOVETHISFOR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/19/2011 11:10 AM, Otto Yamamoto wrote:
Not that NYCDOT couldn't spend the money for new signage a little more
wisely, like, say, replacing any number of faded street signs in Brooklyn,
for example. After all the hoopla over renaming the Triboro, I have yet to
hear anyone refer to it as the RFK bridge.
And St. Louisians still call I-64 "highway 40" after 15+ years. Old
habits die hard...apparently especially true when it comes to road names.
Route One Twenty Eight.
Also: The Sears Tower.
- Prev by Date: Re: Get ready for the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge
- Next by Date: Re: Ping DC/NoVA folks
- Previous by thread: Re: Get ready for the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge
- Next by thread: Re: Get ready for the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge