Re: Have an Opinion? You're Violating the Law!

On 2/9/2011 8:59 PM, Rich Piehl wrote:
On 2/9/2011 8:54 PM, US 71 wrote:
"cpzilliacus"<cpz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
http://ti.org/antiplanner/?p=4494

The Rethuglicans are trying to silence free thinkers again, I see.

Strangely the article mentions no political parties. Amazing how you
reach that opinion with no evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Perdue

I wonder who signs the "state engineer's" pay check.

--
Superfluity does not vitiate
California Civil Code quote-#3537

http://lwolt.wordpress.com/
http://tinyurl.com/269dspw # <-- Where I live
3

  • Re: Bush Administration Weakens Truck Safety
    ... The Senate sponsored immigration reform bill that did not pass earlier this year offered those illegally in the states then, a path to citizenship by requiring them to simply pay fines and fees totaling $3,000 per person, and to pass a "rigorous" background investigation. ... That is just your opinion. ... it is just another baseless personal opinion. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • `
    ... It looks to me like you are going to count any hypocrisy from any ... pay for any SS "shortfall. ... my opinion is and offer my reasoning behind it. ... to help his countymen attain a better standing than the destitute poor ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Mammalian and Octopus eyes- a second look
    ... Please present that evidence. ... The bible, in my personal opinion, explains it. ... we still have apes and monkeys roaming the earth today. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Mammalian and Octopus eyes- a second look
    ... Please present that evidence. ... The bible, in my personal opinion, explains it. ... we still have apes and monkeys roaming the earth today. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Mammalian and Octopus eyes- a second look
    ... When you and your God like science are capable of producing living, ... Please present that evidence. ... The bible, in my personal opinion, explains it. ... I find it interesting that people believe our ancestors were apes and/ ...
    (talk.origins)