First ICC Segment to open 2/22

http://www.mdta.maryland.gov/TollFacilities/ICC.html

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/traffic/2011/02/fiirst_phase_of_icc_to_open_fe.html

It's been announced that the first segment of the ICC, between I-370
and Georgia Ave (MD 97) will open on February 22. Though still
"weather dependent", MDTA is apparently confident that they can meet
that date opening.

The road will be toll-free for the first 2 weeks or so, with toll
collection beginning March 7, though the $3 service fee for non-EZPass
customers will be waived until April 6.

MDTA's website makes it pretty clear that opening the ICC to I-95
won't happen until 2012. There had previously been hope it would be
late this year, but poor weather has caused a lot of delays.

Froggie | Alexandria, VA | http://www.ajfroggie.com/roads/

  • Re: First ICC Segment to open 2/22
    ... It's been announced that the first segment of the ICC, ... "weather dependent", MDTA is apparently confident that they can meet ... MDTA's website makes it pretty clear that opening the ICC to I-95 ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: First ICC Segment to open 2/22
    ... It's been announced that the first segment of the ICC, ... "weather dependent", MDTA is apparently confident that they can meet ... How many of them will use it after tolls go into effect ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: First ICC Segment to open 2/22
    ... but poor weather has caused a lot of delays. ... the tolls go into effect. ... Contract A segment of the ICC isn't particularly long, ... The official position of SHA and MdTA is that the segment ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: First ICC Segment to open 2/22
    ... but poor weather has caused a lot of delays. ... the tolls go into effect. ... Contract A segment of the ICC isn't particularly long, ... I would also agree that the ICC isn't going to reach I-95 anytime ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Adjutment of overs based on weather forcast
    ... I wonder why ICC doesn't consider looking at the weather forcast on the ... other) a thiry over match was possible if the overs were reduced (based ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)