Re: Where were the teabaggers
- From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:05:14 -0800
In article <9e946e15-a03d-43f7-8745-78b546f69a77
@d2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, guypolsen@xxxxxxxxx says...
On Jan 31, 6:34 pm, Steve Sobol <sjso...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <ii7cop$t1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wat...@xxxxxxxxx
Does this have anything to do with transportation on roads?Airplanes aren't transport?
Airplanes don't use roads.
One did yesterday on I-80 in NJ.
Yes, and you see so many of them traveling on the Interstates.
Steve Sobol - Programming/Web Dev/IT Support
Apple Valley, CA
- Prev by Date: Re: Where were the teabaggers
- Next by Date: Re: Cost of heavy duty snow removal?
- Previous by thread: Re: Where were the teabaggers
- Next by thread: Re: Where were the teabaggers