Re: NJ gas station chain cited for wages violations

On Apr 22, 5:37 pm, "Paul D. DeRocco" <pdero...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you feel your boss is mistreating you, the best defense
is to go find a better boss.

If you feel your neighbor is mistreating you, is the best defense to
go and move and find a better neighbor?

  • Re: the universe is up to something
    ... everyone needs a crazy neighbor.") ... it might've been one of my cow-orkers conspiring with the boss; ... 'cause the cow-orker doesn't know where I live, ... But the other suspect fessed up. ...
    (soc.singles.moderated)
  • Re: OT issues vs. problems??
    ... out of favor and dropped from the popular lexicon. ... I think "issue" came along as self-help and counselling became more ... that the neighbor just keyed my car and it will be his "problem" as soon ... always meant that some PIA employee had an issue that my boss didn't ...
    (alt.home.repair)