Re: What a difference 10-12 years in the hobby can make

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:11:04 -0700 (PDT), Adam Prince
<aprince27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So that lead me to think - what were big topics or research items then
(1997-2000) that pretty much aren't now. HEre's just some things that
come to mind.

1. The change from warning yellow to yellow-green for pedestrian and
school signs.
2. LED Signals being installed
3. Everyone was talking about SPUI's
4. I-99
5. The original numbering and routing requests of/for the Interstate
Highway System
6. Updates to other sites - specifically state oriented sites like
pahighways, ncroads, etc.

There are plenty of other topics I am sure, but that's all that can
come to mind. What do you all recall?

Just curious, but how recent a phenomenon is videography here?

--
necromancer - ECHM
.