Re: Iowa DOT has roundabout fever
- From: Larry G <gross.larry@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 04:35:24 -0800 (PST)
On Oct 31, 12:15 pm, Arif Khokar <akhokar1...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Jeff Morrison wrote:
First, from earlier in the month: If you thought US 151 around Cedar
Rapids had enough issues already, prepare for more. There's talk of a
roundabout at 151 and E48 (Mount Vernon Road/Lincoln Highway):
And University Avenue/old 218/IA 934 in Waterloo-Cedar Falls couldSeems a a lot of college graduates think anything English or Italian is
have anywhere from two to way too many:
the way for America. Just like spy cameras everywhere.
I hate those roudabouts.
Only people who are piss-poor drivers hate roundabouts.
I agree.. Roundabouts are common-sense, inexpensive solutions. We just
had a traffic signal put up that cost a million dollars and a
roundabout would have done just fine.
- Prev by Date: Re: GPS troubles?
- Next by Date: Re: No bull. Cattle truck loses control on I-80 east of Salt Lake.
- Previous by thread: Re: Iowa DOT has roundabout fever
- Next by thread: Re: I-405: Irvine as a control city