Re: Conversion from Miles to km in the USA
- From: Larry Sheldon <lfsheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:54:18 -0500
On Jun 24, 11:18 am, "Michael G. Koerner" <mgk...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That leaves only the USA and the UK, among all of the World's the countries
that are bigger than tiny speck islands, with non-metric road signage.
<snip rest of post>
So what's the problem? If it ain't broke...
Amen. Save a lot of dollars and injuries.
On the other hand, I guess there is some value in converting to an intuitive system based on the wavelength of green light in place of our non-sense system based on the size of public human body parts.
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying characteristics
of System Administrators:
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio Infallibility, and the ability to
learn from their mistakes.
Eppure si rinfresca
ICBM Targeting Information:
- Prev by Date: Re: Conversion from Miles to km in the USA
- Next by Date: Re: OKC meet final plans
- Previous by thread: Re: Conversion from Miles to km in the USA
- Next by thread: Re: Conversion from Miles to km in the USA