Re: In the Forest

On Apr 20, 3:10 pm, necromancer - ECHM
<55_sux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 05:57:15 -0700 (PDT), N8N <njna...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Apr 19, 3:52 pm, necromancer - ECHM
<55_sux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:17:47 -0700 (PDT), "Wiper's Blade"

<wipersblade110...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 17, 10:32 pm, Odo <odolaa...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Carl Rogers farts in the forest and there's no one around, does
anyone care?

Nobody cares when Carlog does *anything*, much less fart. Where he
actually is happens to be irrelevant.

Actually, you should care - especially if you don't have your HAZMAT
suit with you....

Well, if he *does,* you can be sure he'll post about it and give us
three updates.

In increments of less than 1/2 of 1% and declared COMPLETE well short
of 100%

And at least once daily...or once per fart.

--

Viatologist: (n) Someone who doctors with a library of worldwide road
photos and videos but loses the patient.

  • Massachusetts in Suit Over Cost of Universal Care
    ... Massachusetts in Suit Over Cost of Universal Care ... BOSTON — A hospital that serves thousands of indigent Massachusetts ... financial problems of safety-net hospitals in the short term. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Hazards of a dry suit
    ... To stay safe in a drysuit you need to ... invest first in a top quality suit that has a proven track record. ... higher level of care and maintenance than a typical wetsuit. ... The suit material should be thoroughly rinsed in fresh water after ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • One beep - then frozen
    ... I take care of tech issues with my wife's computer as well as my own, ... and generally do her updates, defrag, etc. on Fridays. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: auto-updates
    ... any train of logic that could lead to the overall design of ... packagekit without assuming they were deliberately attempting ... alert, I right-click, tell the system to install updates, and go about ... I don't care what the download speed is, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: auto-updates
    ... alert, I right-click, tell the system to install updates, and go about ... I don't care what the download speed is, ... So when something is downloading that generally puts a halt on using the internet connection until the download is finished. ... I like to know what is being downloaded so that I can prioritize the downloads and know how long the internet connection will be tied up. ...
    (Fedora)