Re: In the Forest
- From: MLOM <grvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 20, 3:10 pm, necromancer - ECHM
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 05:57:15 -0700 (PDT), N8N <njna...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Apr 19, 3:52 pm, necromancer - ECHM
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:17:47 -0700 (PDT), "Wiper's Blade"
On Apr 17, 10:32 pm, Odo <odolaa...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Carl Rogers farts in the forest and there's no one around, does
Nobody cares when Carlog does *anything*, much less fart. Where he
actually is happens to be irrelevant.
Actually, you should care - especially if you don't have your HAZMAT
suit with you....
Well, if he *does,* you can be sure he'll post about it and give us
In increments of less than 1/2 of 1% and declared COMPLETE well short
And at least once daily...or once per fart.
Viatologist: (n) Someone who doctors with a library of worldwide road
photos and videos but loses the patient.
- Prev by Date: Re: Engineer of the Years wants to shift focus to bridges
- Next by Date: Overland Bridge - Jacksonville, FL replacement announced for 2011
- Previous by thread: Re: In the Forest
- Next by thread: Trip Report Day 1 (Thursday) KY-WV-OH-PA