Re: Only in Arkansas

US 71 wrote:
http://nwanews.com/adg/News/256192/

SPRINGDALE - A truck driver said faulty brakes and fear contributed to 12 tons of chicken fat coating Interstate 540 and U.S. 412 on Monday, overpowering the aroma of breakfast outside Denny's restaurant.

Just be glad it's not the dead of summer. We had a truck hauling chicken mean tip over on I-70 in July near here a few years ago. Anytime you drove past that spot you would smell rotting chicken for the next 10 minutes. YUCK! That lasted about 2 weeks.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing. It was here first.