Re: Kansas City roadtripping
- From: "Premier Bush" <watuziNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 01:56:49 -0500
My Land of Misery wrote:
On Sep 23, 7:12 pm, "US 71" <u...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"My Land of Misery" <gr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
aka the home of Flush Creek, Suspect Avenue and Chefs football.
Now, now... I got some nice snaps of BRUSH Creek in a couple places
(50th & Ward in KC and 63rd St in Mission Hills).
KC and vicinity has waaaay too many old bridges for a mere weekend.
I'll have to come up for a week sometime to even hope to get them
You might catch the Red Bridge over the Blue River (hence the name of
Also, if not replaced by then, there's a Bailey bridge on 151st Street
over the Blue River. It's a military style bridge intended to be a
temporary structure, but has been up at least 10 years.
And the tunnel near Old Bannister Rd and the Blue River.
- Prev by Date: Re: Kansas City roadtripping
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone else get an e-mail like this?
- Previous by thread: Re: Kansas City roadtripping
- Next by thread: Re: Kansas City roadtripping