Re: Missouri highways in 1958
- From: "Premier Bush" <watuziNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:43:33 -0500
There's a slight chance they were keeping 144 in reserve for the Inner
Belt around St. Louis since it's very original southern terminus was
going to be at the River des Peres/Lansdowne intersection (main
problem is that the Inner Belt was originally not going to be a state
project). Also could have been US 63 from Rolla to Jefferson City and
beyond, but I would have expected an odd 2di to be sought for that
corridor. But I would agree with Springfield, especially if there's a
dead spur freeway into downtown that I don't know about yet.
MO 360/US 60 would make a dandy I-144. Was it proposed when MO 144 was
- Prev by Date: Re: The Trans Trust fund is out of money....
- Next by Date: Re: Trip Report Day 3: MS-LA
- Previous by thread: Re: Missouri highways in 1958
- Next by thread: Re: Missouri highways in 1958