Re: State routes, multi-state...
- From: H.B. Elkins <hbelkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Jul 2006 19:30:32 -0700
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:27:30 -0000, Mark Roberts wrote:
In doing some research recently for posting a contributed photo, I
discovered that there was a freeway at Columbus. It was
discontinued in 1981.
Who contributed that photo? Why, H.B. Elkins! :) (From your CD-ROM)
A freeway? Hope you meant "ferry." LOL
And which photo???
Actually I have never been to Columbus, Ky. Closest I have ever been is the
intersection of US 51 and KY 80 at Arlington, a few miles east.
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
- Prev by Date: Thomas D. Larson, Former State and Federal Transportation Leader
- Next by Date: I-73 Turns 10 (according to AASHTO)
- Previous by thread: Re: State routes, multi-state...
- Next by thread: Re: State routes, multi-state...