Re: Is It PA 291 or U.S. 291?
- From: Kurumi <collections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:49:00 GMT
In article <moSdnXIiutZKUGvenZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Ronnie Dobbs" <watuziNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steve Sobol wrote:
PennDot recently rehabbed what used to be PA 291 along the Chester,
Pa., waterfront. They did a great job, but I notice that the western
half of the highway, from the Trainer boro line to about Market St.
in Chester is signed with the U.S. highway shield, making it "U.S.
Pennsylvania is way too far east to have a north-south US 291.
Arkansas is way too far south to have a US 412, and it is way too far west
to have a US 425.
To the OP: It was likely a simple sign error.
Or it used to be US 466.
- Prev by Date: Re: State DOTs Lead Commemoration of Interstate's 50th Anniversary
- Next by Date: Re: Various road maps available
- Previous by thread: Re: Is It PA 291 or U.S. 291?
- Next by thread: Re: Is It PA 291 or U.S. 291?