god and the particular case of christianity

Hi

it might be better to talk about the love of the christianity separately when
talking about God with the christianity faith;
As a consequence, it should be interesting to increase the focus on the safety of the
christianity with brand-new innovations;
what is the meaning of the god understanding?

May The Lord be with you

  • Re: "And God said, Let us make man in our IMAGE, after our LIKENESS:" Gen 1:26 was [Meaning of Holy
    ... That atheists may have arrived at their belief from another, for example yourself by doubting Christianity, is not really at issue; ... What is at issue is the logical coherence of that world-view when it is logically and consistently worked through. ... It cannot account for the regularity of the universe, it cannot account for personality, nor minds that can genuinely enter into rational discourse. ... The flat rejection of a beautifully coherent explanation, in favour of unnatural work-around's and denials is actually a symptom of the human condition, the rejection of God because we love our autonomy. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Resemblance of Jesus
    ... >> Christianity can grow past the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the ... "Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • The Problem With Liberalism
    ... Christianity and liberal politics were opposed. ... unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me"- ... "God is love, and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in ... Should Christians be political liberals? ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • The Problem With Liberalism
    ... Christianity and liberal politics were opposed. ... unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me"- ... "God is love, and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in ... Should Christians be political liberals? ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Atheists are the biggest fools on Earth
    ... Christians don't get to decide what Christianity is. ... saved, go to Heaven, and be made right with God. ... Cargo cult science. ... Given that you get to interpret the dream and the outcome, ...
    (talk.origins)