Funding an LLC through the contribution of property
- From: Gordon.A.Schumway@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:43:28 -0000
Three of us are forming an LLC (pass-through or corporate TBD) to do
consulting. Only one guy has a decent laptop and the other two would
have to buy new ones as soon as the business starts. Let's say each
cost $3.5K (the top of the line MacBook Pro). How much initial capital
money each of us should contribute to have a "fair" equal part in the
business. The existing laptop can be contributed as a transfer of
property if needed. TIA.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to fill out underpayment of tax form?
- Next by Date: Re: Funding an LLC through the contribution of property
- Previous by thread: Tax Haven Help needed - BVI Company trading in UK
- Next by thread: Re: Funding an LLC through the contribution of property