Moving an S-Corp from one state to another.


I have an S-Corp. I am the owner and have no employees - only myself. My
S-Corp is currently registered in WA state. I would like to move my S-Corp
to Nevada. What formalities do I need to do in order to keep the same S-Corp
name, Tax-ID and all assets? Are there any IRS forms to fill out?

Thank you.