US tax payment for summer 2005 from Italy
I am in trouble understanding what I have to do for tax payment.
Can you help me with advice? And who can I contact(paying) for doing
this job for me?
Here is my situation:
- I am resident in Italy, and I spent the summer (3 month and a half)
working for a company as a regular employee.
I filed a W4 for the company.
- I also set up a bank account in a US bank.
- I think the company will mail me a W2 and the bank a 1099 statement.
- In September I came back in Italy but I think I have to pay US and
- I am single, no property in US, no spouse, nothing...
I guess I have to file a 1040 form of some kind. Am I right? Do I have
to do something else?
Who can help me??
best regards and thanks for your support
Giuseppe from italy
- Re: writing wills?
... You really can't get good advice on this kind of question from a group of ... a bank or a lawyer? ... ||| accounts and how to avoid it? ...
- RE: Timesheet Banked hours
... understand your advice or method...maybe one day, ... Supervisor approves time and any OT and/or Bank Earn. ... I guess what I am also trying to say is i am unsure how I allocate those ... Employee's are allowed to bank overtime hours, but they must be used within ...
- Re: OT: Financial question?
... impressed by the length and breadth of the advice given as well as the ... banker can convince you why CD's in his bank are 'the safe and sure fire ... Again, thanks for all the replies and help, and have a great week! ... or buy down your mortgage at 100.00 a month ...
- Re: internet banking security
... information regarding security issues in internet banking ... Generally an administrator of a bank of any largish size won't be ... The only advice that is really worthwhile giving on this subject is to ...
- Re: Connecting peripherals
... As I am well aware of what I am doing, I would like to disable this Vista feature. ... Care to share which bank I use? ... Can't huh! ... Name me one person who followed your advice. ...