Re: I apologize Paul

"AllYou!" <Idaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>> THE POST IN QUESTION WASN'T MINE.
>
> So you owe him an apology for claiming he lied when he didn't.

Andy, I am sorry you lied.

--
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not,
none will suffice." - Joseph Dunniger

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
Athens, Georgia
taxman at negia.net

  • Re: Final? Draft: 9-11s Smoking gun
    ... or i didn't...if i did i owe you an apology because getting personal ... common sense while you guys toss ALL common sense to the wind!!! ... pretext for war and war profiteering, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Concerning Tiger Woods
    ... On the other hand he sure as hell does owe his sponsors and a lot ... articulate young black man who could be a role model for youngsters of all ...  and sponsors paid him very significant fees to have their ... Woods owes them an apology? ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Heres a new one
    ... finance company. ... The funniest one I had is I had a bill from a collections company claiming that I owed MCI Communications $225. ... They sent back a computer-generated statement that could have been written by an 8th-grader saying essentially, "Yep, you owe". ... If you are claiming $225, and if it costs you $1 to do the initial mailing, then all you need is at least 1 in 225 people to pay and your scam has made a profit. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Heres a new one
    ... finance company. ... The funniest one I had is I had a bill from a collections company claiming that I owed MCI Communications $225. ... They sent back a computer-generated statement that could have been written by an 8th-grader saying essentially, "Yep, you owe". ... They indicated that they couldn't talk to me if I was recording the conversation. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Game 29--May 5th--Dons grade/thoughts !!!
    ... Watching him make that out to start the game I think they owe ... So I guess I owe him too. ... I don't recall a lot of negatives on Lowell's defense --- just some ... No apology needed there, I assume. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)