••••••>The use of Lidar
- From: "christinaperez162@xxxxxxxxx" <christinaperez162@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 01:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
Lidar are generally placed on top of planes or satellites and they can
be used to take pictures of ground. All kinds o mapping have been
actually carried out from airplanes. Mobile mapping is an important
part and the lidar gadgets are being mounted on top of trucks or of a
car. Mapping data can be collected when the car or the truck moves at
a normal speed of highways.
For more information please visit website : http://www.utilityrisk.com/
- Prev by Date: GREGORY HALL IS A***OFFENDER!
- Next by Date: Re: Guns as an addiction...firearm taxes to be used to pay for Obamacare care of gun addicts
- Previous by thread: GREGORY HALL IS A***OFFENDER!