Re: MSNBC (!!!) blasts Obama's cradle-to-grave nanny state pitch, "Life of Julia"

On Monday, May 7, 2012 1:56:41 PM UTC-4, George Plimpton wrote:
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/msnbc-rips-obamas-julia-ad/520181

Politico's Mike Allen: "One of the things that those hundreds of
young people in the Chicago headquarters do is create viral pieces
of content for the web. Things that people will share. This is one
that I think may be viral in the wrong way, that I think is a lot
bigger on the Republican side, than it is on the Democratic side.
The Life of Julia takes her from age 3 to age 67 and at every
point along the way the government is giving her a hand."

MSNBC's Willie Geist: "They did lob this up as a softball for
Republicans, one conservative saying, 'Who the hell is Julia and
why am i paying for her whole life?'"

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: "Who brushes her teeth?"

Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny.

I don't want that government. It belongs in Europe somewhere.
.