Re: MSNBC (!!!) blasts Obama's cradle-to-grave nanny state pitch, "Life of Julia"
- From: Shall not be infringed <hot-ham-and-cheese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Monday, May 7, 2012 1:56:41 PM UTC-4, George Plimpton wrote:
Politico's Mike Allen: "One of the things that those hundreds of
young people in the Chicago headquarters do is create viral pieces
of content for the web. Things that people will share. This is one
that I think may be viral in the wrong way, that I think is a lot
bigger on the Republican side, than it is on the Democratic side.
The Life of Julia takes her from age 3 to age 67 and at every
point along the way the government is giving her a hand."
MSNBC's Willie Geist: "They did lob this up as a softball for
Republicans, one conservative saying, 'Who the hell is Julia and
why am i paying for her whole life?'"
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: "Who brushes her teeth?"
Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny.
I don't want that government. It belongs in Europe somewhere.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hannity destroys an "Occupy" wienie roaster
- Next by Date: Re: Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree
- Previous by thread: Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree
- Next by thread: Re: Obama, "The War on terror is Over," except for the Terrorists we caught (made up) last week.