Hide the money? Hide your activities? Keep a Secret?
- From: pyotr filipivich <phamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:49:10 -0700
The article is about how it is increasingly difficult to hide money
(and your activities) from your spouse, thanks to all the technology
which makes it "easier" to do things on the QT: open accounts,
transfer money, book travel plans (Business or "Vacation"), etc, etc,
In short, if there is an electronic component to the activity -
and in some cases, just taking an electronic device along counts - it
can be tracked. Google, T-moble, On Star, etc, are not always your
updating the old proverb: "Two can keep a secret, provided one
never uses a computer, and the other is dead."
"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious
is the first duty of intelligent men." George Orwell
- Prev by Date: Re: Mexican born anchor baby is a flip flopping ***
- Next by Date: Re: Mexican born anchor baby is a flip flopping ***
- Previous by thread: the-cure-for-the-common-hangover
- Next by thread: Re: Hide the money? Hide your activities? Keep a Secret?