Bankrupt, broke, busted, nada, want to buy my pencils?

God is bankrupt
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704115404576096151214141820.html

State pensions are bankrupt
http://financialsense.com/contributors/fred-cederholm/pensions-a-new-crisis-is-about-to-hit-the-headlines
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/25/sec-illinois-pension-fund_1_n_813553.html

Spain is bankrupt
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/8279872/Spain-tempts-fate-with-minimalist-bank-rescue.html

Europe is bankrupt
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/political-economy/2011/01/imf_europe_remains_the_weakest.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704698004576103562468947874.html

Texas is bankrupt
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/01/texas-used-stimulus-to-cover-97-of-its-deficit/70077

Homeowners are bankrupt
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41249625
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/business/economy/26econ.html

Hotels are bankrupt
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/01/california-hootel-foreclosures-up-122-in-2010.html

The post office is bankrupt
http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/24/news/economy/postal_service_close/index.htm

The bankers are NOT bankrupt
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/jan/20/goldmansachs-banking

Quick, destroy the records
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE70M1YJ20110123

Sometimes two banks fight over who owns one property. To bad there
are no records.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349993/One-house-banks-The-property-sums-Americas-mortgage-nightmare.html

Good news. GM sells more cars. More in China than in the US.
http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2011-01-24-gm-china-sales_N.htm

Liberals are bankrupt
http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/26/5924924-lawmakers-declare-war-on-texting-and-walking
Lawmakers declare war on texting and walking

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41275952/ns/us_news-environment/
Castration could save reindeer in warming Arctic

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/26/florida.grading.parents/
Florida lawmaker wants teachers to grade parents

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/business/economy/26inquiry.html?src=busln
The 2008 financial crisis was an ?avoidable? disaster caused by
widespread failures in government regulation, corporate mismanagement
and heedless risk-taking by Wall Street, according to the conclusions
of a federal inquiry.
The commission that investigated the crisis casts a wide net of
blame, faulting two administrations, the Federal Reserve and other
regulators for permitting a calamitous concoction: shoddy mortgage
lending, the excessive packaging and sale of loans to investors and
risky bets on securities backed by the loans.
It also criticizes the Bush administration?s ?inconsistent
response? to the crisis
Democrats also come under fire. The decision in 2000 to shield the
exotic financial instruments known as over-the-counter derivatives
from regulation, made during the last year of President Bill Clinton?s
term, is called ?a key turning point in the march toward the financial
crisis.?

WS
Clinton gave us "the key turning point...toward the financial crisis?,
but it was all Bush's fault our beloved liberals tell us. How
convenient.
WS

.