Bankrupt, broke, busted, nada, want to buy my pencils?

God is bankrupt

State pensions are bankrupt

Spain is bankrupt

Europe is bankrupt

Texas is bankrupt

Homeowners are bankrupt

Hotels are bankrupt

The post office is bankrupt

The bankers are NOT bankrupt

Quick, destroy the records

Sometimes two banks fight over who owns one property. To bad there
are no records.

Good news. GM sells more cars. More in China than in the US.

Liberals are bankrupt
Lawmakers declare war on texting and walking
Castration could save reindeer in warming Arctic
Florida lawmaker wants teachers to grade parents
The 2008 financial crisis was an ?avoidable? disaster caused by
widespread failures in government regulation, corporate mismanagement
and heedless risk-taking by Wall Street, according to the conclusions
of a federal inquiry.
The commission that investigated the crisis casts a wide net of
blame, faulting two administrations, the Federal Reserve and other
regulators for permitting a calamitous concoction: shoddy mortgage
lending, the excessive packaging and sale of loans to investors and
risky bets on securities backed by the loans.
It also criticizes the Bush administration?s ?inconsistent
response? to the crisis
Democrats also come under fire. The decision in 2000 to shield the
exotic financial instruments known as over-the-counter derivatives
from regulation, made during the last year of President Bill Clinton?s
term, is called ?a key turning point in the march toward the financial

Clinton gave us "the key turning point...toward the financial crisis?,
but it was all Bush's fault our beloved liberals tell us. How