Re: Obama unveils new money today

On 5/7/2010 10:10 AM, Because We Carry the Fire? wrote:
image attached

http://www.renewamerica.com/images/columns/090725swirsky2_large.jpg

Harken back to when Bush was elected. Someone put out a $200 bill.
Somebody printed one out and spent it and got change. When they realized the bill was fake, I think the guy was arrested for counterfeiting.

  • Re: Godspeed Bill Bartell
    ... Mexico in this piece of crap Citation 500, (it was too old to be ... Bill was PIC, (in the right seat), and I was jerking gear for him, (in ... Punched both fire bottles...still no change ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Godspeed Bill Bartell
    ... Glider flying not withstanding, I have fond memories of flying into ... Mexico in this piece of crap Citation 500, (it was too old to be ... Bill was PIC,, and I was jerking gear for him, (in ... Punched both fire bottles...still no change ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: OT Why California is broke
    ... If his house catches fire, Bill is willing to search the yellow pages for a private fire fighting service to put out the fire. ... If he gets mugged on a downtown LA street, he is willing to hire a private security company to find the perp and to provide a bodyguard for himself on all future forays into questionable neighborhoods. ... he would use his smartphone to find a private air-lift service that he could pay out of pocket. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Lee & Four Dec 30 2007
    ... fees, plus $25.00 per hour for the care feeding and so on, that bill would ... The time will be spent ... with me finding out just how close I can get to the crate with him ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)